ENJOY THE EVENT
STEP 1: The Basics
- Event Date and Time
- Approx. Number of Participants
STEP 2: The Venue
Option 1: You provide the venue
- Venue must be flat grass, turf, hardwood, or carpet
- Indoors/outdoors; approx. 30' x 60' minimum size
- Backyards, parks, gyms, or fields are great options
Option 2: We handle the venue
- Nashville Bubble Ball will handle all the logistics
- Adds additional cost
- Allow up to 48 hours to confirm venue availability
Event Day Guide:
Day Before the Event:
- Complete your payment
- Keep an eye on the weather
- All players should sign the digital waiver
Day of the Event:
- Dress appropriately
- Communicate with your representative
- Plan on bringing water to hydrate
What to Expect:
See the sample timeline below, but we're flexible! We'll make it match up to your needs.
THE ORIGINAL. Pop-up goal soccer but you can smash your opponent!
A chance to settle rivalries and get some viral videos. Check out our insta for some matchups.
SHARKS & MINNOWS
Our take on a school classic. One shark in the field, if a minnow is tackled they become a shark.
LAST MAN STANDING
No soccer skills needed here. Last man standing wins. A true free for all!
This is American football kick returns, but a player is the ball! One chance to score then swap.
Variations of any of the other 5 games or one of your own creation!